- November 1st. - I'm thankful the power in my house came back on after being out since about 7:45 this morning.
- November 2nd. - I'm thankful for fantastic friends and neighbors who are willing to be a help to me. Like, say, when my car battery dies and Ryan Hendriksen is out of town (of course, because he's almost always out of town when something happens with the car ☺) and unable to help. thank you to Troy Roth for helping out in a situation like that!
- November 3rd. - I'm thankful for lint rollers. Especially when I do something stupid like, brush my dog while wearing a black cardigan and black slippers. They come in real handy after doing something like that.
- November 4th. - I'm thankful my kids have such good friends.
- November 5th. - I'm thankful for my carpet steam cleaner. I bought it in the spring and it's more than paid for itself. I love it! (Oh, and I apparently really love hooded sweaters & tees. Yesterday, I discovered I have at least 10.)
- November 6th. - I'm thankful for Sundays and all that come with them.
- November 7th. - I'm thankful for beautiful music like the symphonies of Beethoven. I really love his 9th and was able to see/hear it played with Ryan Hendriksen by the Utah Symphony on our anniversary. That was on opening weekend of the season. They're performing all of his symphonies this season, starting with the 9th and going back. It was beautiful?
- November 8th. - I'm thankful that I decided nearly 3 years ago to learn how to make bread.
- November 9th. -
Thursday, December 1, 2011
I was invited by this blogger, through facebook, to participate in "A Month of Thanksgiving". The idea was to post something you're thankful for each day in November. Easy! I love listing on a daily basis things I'm thankful/grateful for. Doing it give me great perspective and helps me to see that things really are never that bad. *note* Some of the posts were a little fluffy and or silly and they were very specific to the day. I was/am, however, really very thankful for everything I posted. Even the silly stuff. ☺ Here's my list: