It's been 15 years since Ryan and I were married and it's been nothing but rainbows and butterflies for him ever since. I love him. I need him. He's my everything and here's why:
- He's honorable.
- He's loyal.
- He's giving.
- He's always thinking of me.
- He's loving.
- He's a hard worker.
- He has a sense of humor. (Yes, I can find it irritating and exasperating, but I still love him for it.)
- He's forgiving.
- He has a hard time saying he's sorry when he's done something wrong, but he's working on it and that means:
- He's very goal and task oriented. He's always thinking of and working on ways to improve.
- He's supportive and encouraging.
- He's talented.
- He's a wonderful father.
- He's spiritual.
- And all of these things make him a wonderful example to his children.
I love you Ryan. Thank you for the last 15 years and here's to 15 + infinity more.