Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My ♥ is happy

I absolutely adore these things. I screamed when I saw them at the grocery store the other day. Yes, I really did scream out loud. I'm a constant source of embarrassment to my children. To me, they are a sign that Spring is just around the corner. Plus, they just make me so happy. I know that they're the kind of things that people either really love, or really hate. I REALLY love them. When I say really, I mean REALLY. Like a lot. It's a good thing they're only available for a short time each year. Otherwise, I would never eat anything else.

I think the reason people hate them is that they're "too rich". I don't even know what "too rich" means. Personally, I don't think that something meant to be sweet can ever be sweet enough. I've never met a dessert or candy I felt was too much of anything. I love them all. My hips and butt can testify to this fact.

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm a big fan of the mini Cadbury Eggs.

Jillene said...

BELCH!! I HATE them but Matt LOVES them like you do. He could eat 10 a day if I would let him. I don't know why but Easter candy is SOOOOOOOOO much better than normal candy--go figure!!

Lisa said...

Yummy! Sweet can NEVER be too rich!!!

Bobie said...

I like these too. But my all time favorite are the peanut butter eggs. I scream when I see them.

Nick & Amanda said...

MMM. you and I should go to the store together, we both seem to embarass the party that has to tag along. I too have never experienced "too rich" confuses me when people say that.

The Boob Nazi said...

ewwww gross.... I am judging you.

Rachel X said...

I HATE them. I do like those easter candies that are like Whoppers though. Also hate Peeps. HATE them.

Is it Easter time already?

Kristen said...

to bad I wasn't with you at the store because I would have screamed right along with you (and that would have been so much fun to embarass your kids) they are my favorite at easter time! I have considered stocking up so I can have them when easter is over but I know that I would just eat them all at once anyway so that is a bad idea!

Rebecca said...

There's not much that I find too sweet but, to me, these are. But I sure do miss the cute little commercial they used to advertise these when I was in high school. Thank you Easto Bunny. Bawk, Bawk.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Ooohh, I love these too. Love Them!

Mikki said...

My mom loves these. I love the ones with the caramle in the middle though----mmmmm, heaven.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,