Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Makeover Winner!

Yes, I am doing this a few minutes early. I feel pretty comfortable saying that no one else is going to enter. So, here you go.

Congratulations to:


Rosie


She's my cousin in law (on Ryan's side) and is such a sweet person. She also makes really beautiful, hand stamped metal jewelry. You can look at some of her pieces here or here.


Rosie, contact Erin at Designer Blogs now to work out all of the details. I look forward to seeing what the two of you come up with. To all the rest who entered, her sale prices end today. If you would like to purchase a package from her, I would do it today.


5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm never forgiving you for not picking me.

Jo said...

Uh oh, it looks like Julie is to get you. At least you made points with your hubby's side of the family though.

Whitney R said...

Yay for her :)

Rosie and Derek said...

Woohoo, thanks so much!!! I haven't had a chance to read all my regular blogs the past few days so I just saw this tonight, I'll have to go take a look at what she's got!

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#5193 yellow generic xanax bars - xanax vicodin overdose