I've finished 12 weeks of P90X. I haven't done my final measurements or fitness test yet as I had a mother of a headache last night. I didn't want to do anything but lay on my bed and feel sorry for myself. I'll do those tonight with Ryan because it's impossible to do a chest measurement on your own. I know I shrunk, I just don't know by how much.
I'm doing a recovery week this week and then I'll jump back in again next Monday. I'm planning on being a P90Xer for life. Wow. That sounded really dorky.
Because I was busy wallowing is headache land self-pity, I didn't get around to saying anything about Ryan yesterday. You know, Father's Day. So, a few bullet points to make up for it:
- I think you are incredibly handsome. In fact, I think you get better looking with each passing year. I love that you're getting gray hairs. I happen to have a thing for gray haired men. I know, it's weird.
- Your butt looks really good in the pants I gave you. (Yes, I am doing my level best to finally illicit a comment/response from him about my blog.)
- You are a good friend to so many people.
- You're giving of your time, talents, energy, etc. You're willing to do whatever it takes.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You love me.
I want to say congratulations to my brother David & his wife, Adriana. They shared the wonderful news yesterday that they are expecting their first baby. Baby Mackay is due to arrive in February. I'm so happy for you both!