Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Freakin Feet


I'm shooting for this! I know. Way to reach for the stars!

I have been really lazy lately. I was doing really well with at least walking, but since the weather turned just enough to give me a good excuse to not do it outside, I haven't been doing it. I have a treadmill in the room off of my garage and I could go out and run on it. You know, whenever I wanted and be inside and not affected by the weather, but I don't do it. I'm too afraid my feet will cramp up. I should go to a podiatrist and learn the proper way to tape them up (I'm pretty sure that I have really crappy arches) and start doing something again. If I did, it would get Ryan off of my back ☺. He still thinks that I'm going to drop dead from a heart attack at any time. Remember how my cardiologist said I'm just fine, but he did say that regular exercise was a good thing. Oh, I don't want to hear it.

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've actually been getting feet and toe cramps lately. They are the worst, because you can't really walk them off.

Oh, and I'm eating a box of grape Nerds and drinking bottled water, right now. No joke.

TJ said...

I've got feet issues too, I hate it. Sorry about yours.

Lisa said...

Mine is just pure out laziness.

Jillene said...

Feel lucky that you HAVE arches. I have none. Therein lies my problem. Shoes kill my feet because they have built in arches. I have a hard time finding ones that are flat on the inside thus the reason why I LOVE my filp flops!! But flip flops are not the ideal working out shoes--BLAH!!

Rebecca said...

I'd really like to see you in a flowered mu-mu like that one, too.

I wish I had reason for being a slacker when it comes to being healthy. I have none. I'm a loser. Maybe we could get twin mu-mus. :)

Erin said...

I don't have feet problems - I'm just lazy too (like Lisa). Maybe if you exercised in Haflinger shoes? (Great arch support shoes, not really great exercise shoes)

Annette said...

I feel like Homer (Maybe I should apply for disability) even when I am trying! Its all in my brain I have to fix my attitude first.
I am always scared when winter/Holidays roll around! To much food to add to the Pound-age! Not enough good weather to go out and get some exercise!

Whitney R said...

Have you checked your shoes?

Sometimes shoes that have special stuff are a bit more expensive, but really worth it if your wanting to spend the winter walking/running on a treadmill.

I bought a pair of Mizuno(I think that's the name?) because I'm flat feeted and it's been great. I can tell a serious difference.

*MARY* said...

I'll give you a dialing wand when your fingers become too large to dial the phone.
That's what Homer had to do.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,