Monday, June 22, 2009

Could it be!?

I was looking online at the weather forecast for my area and I saw nothing but sun and a few clouds for the next few days. We've had rain here pretty much every day this month. Do I dare to hope that it is actually going to let up? I don't mind the cooler temperatures that have come with the rain. What I do mind is all the mud. I haven't been able to keep my tile floors clean for weeks. If the forecast is true, I can hardly wait to mop my floors and have them stay clean for longer than a couple of hours.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I know! It's gorgeous!

Rosie and Derek said...

I can hardly believe it! I'll be so excited for the mud to go away, but it seems like there's always something getting tracked in.

Whitney R said...

it's sunny here - but cold and windy!

We have had rain every single day for over 3 1/2 weeks. I can't believe it. I believe it's been the same for you. I am actually rather grateful for it, though, becuase Jaren has been home at nights and doesn't leave at 9 for an hour to go turn off/on water. And I believe it's saved them a bit on water and power - can't complain! But we are ready for the sun - the plants need to grow now!

Holly said...

It finally quit raining here too, but now it is hot! hot! hot! 94 today and tomorrow a heat index of 103.

I hear ya on the muddy floors!

The Boob Nazi said...

It's hot. Meh.

The Boob Nazi said...

It's hot. Meh.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,