Friday, June 26, 2009

Grammar

Avery, Peyton and I were driving home last night from my sister in law Rachel's wedding. Congratulations Rachel & Keith. Ryan was in his truck with Tyler and Cameron. (They left several minutes before us. So, there was no way we would have seen them on the road.) Peyton saw a truck that looked like Ryan's and yelled out, "MOM! DAD"S TRUCK!" There's no point in trying to correct a toddler. So, I just said, "yeah, that's Dad's truck." He obsessed over it and kept saying it all the way home. He'd say, "Mom, where's Dad's truck? I don't know." I kept saying "I don't know" back to him. Over and over and over. After several minutes Avery piped in with, "Awwwww....listen to Peyton. He's talking more gooder all the time." I laughed pretty hard and she didn't get why.

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Don't shoot me, but it's actually "Grammar."

I'll just pretend you did that on purpose. :)

Christa said...

Oh duh! I actually do know that. ☺ I even thought to myself as I was typing "be sure to spell it right" and was thinking in my head "gramMAR". Looks like I should have tried harder. I'll fix it now because it will bug me if I don't.

Erin said...

I love how kids can say something 50 times and never get sick of it. I wish I could listen 50 times and not get sick of it either :)

I thought what Avery said was cute too.

danamack1 said...

I heard them saying it as I was reading this, that is so funny

Rosie and Derek said...

LOL! I love it! And I had no idea that Rachel was getting married... I guess I haven't seen her in quite a while.

Lisa said...

I needed the giggle tonight. Thank you!!!!

Jillene said...

Hehe!! He is talking gooder!!

Jo said...

Sounds just like the conversations we have here! And he is getting gooder and I am getting prouderest of him too!

The Boob Nazi said...

Oh children. This made me laugh.

Amy said...

I love kids!!! It is moments like these that help me remember why I had them in the first place. How was the cake?? I love the word "flabalanche" Way FUNNY!!!

SO said...

Gooder on him! Too cute!

Beck said...

Your kids are so cute. I cannot believe that Avery talks so well- I am still in the mindset that she is a baby. I guess that is about how much we ever see each other! I also enjoyed Tyler on the mic with Ryan. Man- is he a chip off the old block or what?!?

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,