Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.-- Melody Beattie

I have so much to be grateful for. So very much. Not the least of which is my family. They are the source of so much joy. I love them. They're my life.

  • I'm grateful for my church and my membership in it.
  • I'm grateful for my testimony.
  • I'm grateful for good books.
  • I'm grateful for big furnaces.
  • I'm grateful for warm blankets.
  • I'm grateful for warm coats, gloves & scarves.
  • I'm grateful for grandparents who don't mind letting my kids hang out with them.
  • I'm grateful for good friends.
  • I'm grateful for Dr. Pepper.
  • I'm grateful for big mixers.
  • I'm grateful for good food.
  • I'm grateful for my treadmill.
  • I'm grateful for the scriptures.
  • I'm grateful for learning opportunities.
  • I'm grateful for music.
  • I'm grateful for laughter.
  • I'm grateful for love and am very grateful I have it in my life.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am grateful for online friendships! Happy Thanksgiving, Christa.

Christa said...

Thanks, Kristina! I'm grateful for that too. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!