Monday, July 19, 2010

Some things I would love Pt. 3

  • Dust repellent furniture. I don't mind dusting and do it at least once a week, but I wouldn't be sad if I never had to do it again.
  • To find the handle that flushes the toilet in our guest bathroom. Peyton lost it months ago. Why the manufacturer made a toilet with a removable handle is beyond me. Now, flushing is an interesting challenge.
  • To find a swimming suit that effectively hides my thunder.
  • To ask my kids to do some kind of chore and not have any, even tiny complaints uttered. A cheerful response would be lovely.
  • For Peyton to catch on that when I sit him on the toilet, he should do his business in it. Not just sit for about 10 seconds, jump down and flush. And not do that about 10 times in a row.
  • For my kids to learn to control the volume of their voices. There is a difference between an inside voice and an outside one.
  • For Peyton to be willing to add a couple more movies to his repertoire. I like The Incredible, Monsters, Inc. and Up just as much as him, but wouldn't mind something else thrown into the mix.
  • To be able to make bread in the summer and not have the oven heat up the house in the process. It's awesome in the winter and it's 30 degrees out. Not as awesome when it's 95.
  • A sprinkler system in my yard. It really isn't that big of a hassle to haul around the hose and spend all day watering the yard, but this is another thing I wouldn't be sad over never having to do again.
  • For earwigs to cease to exist. I'm not scared of them, or anything like that. However, they are disgusting looking and I hate finding them in my house.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

If you find that swimsuit, let me know.

Jules AF said...

I watched Up last night. Don't say you could ever get sick of it!!!