Wednesday, October 29, 2008

By the 4's

I wasn't "tagged" to do this, but as you know, that's a good thing. I turn into a great big whiner and complainer when I am. Well, I'm a whiner and complainer all the time, it's just worse when I get tagged. It's the whole hating to be told what to do thing.

This is the 4th picture in my 4th folder of my pictures. When I first saw this tag and thought about doing it, I thought that the 4th one was a picture of a box. I was wrong. The box pictures were #1 & #2. These are my kids and Ryan's sister Natalie and this was taken in the Spring of '08. They're on the trampoline (obviously) and it's in the front yard of Ryan's parents house. My kids love jumping on it. They have one of their own that they jump on all the time, but jumping on the one at Grandpa & Grandma's house is usually the first thing they want to do when they go there.


L-R Avery, Natalie (she's the youngest of 7), Peyton, Cameron, Tyler

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

Trampoline in the front yard? Never heard of it!!

Erin said...

Trampolines are so fun. Too bad my kids don't have access to one right now. Cute picture of cousins hanging out!

Kristina P. said...

Oh, to go back to the days of the tramp. You know, the bouncy one.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Now you have to post the pic of the box.....Oh wait, you don't care to be told what to do.....Oh well, I guess we'll never know!!

Brittany Marie said...

Cute picture! I have been wanting a trampoline for EVER.

Whitney R said...

I want a trampoline!!

Holly said...

Wow, a trampoline in the front yard, how do they keep the neighbors off of it?

cute kids, I love happy kids.