Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You may have noticed, if you're looking at my actual blog

I'm sporting a new look. Well, my blog is at least. Now, before you think that I did this myself, I have to tell you that I did not. I'm not smart enough. This cute new design was created compliments of my cousin in law, Amy. She is the daughter in law of my aunt Pam. Amy created the background for Pam's blog as well. Go check it out.

Amy knows how to use Photoshop. I do not. I begged her to help me. And she did. I've told her that I was going to be letting all of my loyal readers know that she did this. And now I have. She said that she does this just for fun. I said that she should do it for money. If you like what you see and would like to give her the chance to do some redesigning on you own blog, contact her.

15 comments:

Jillene said...

Very cute!! Maybe I will contact her about my blog!! Thanks for the info!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog! Very talented cousin!

Kristina P. said...

I love it! Super cute!

Jules AF said...

It's very cute. Everyone's going all cute nowadays. I'm sticking with the wellie-wearing pig for now.

Brittany Marie said...

Very cute!! I love the flower at the top!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Super Cute! I love it!

Rosie and Derek said...

Cute! She did a great job. I don't know how to use photoshop either, and we don't have it anyway...

Holly said...

How very cute is this! I love it.

zachsmom said...

love the new look... way to cute

Whitney R said...

Love the new doo!

Bobie said...

So cute.... way cute.... super cute....

Wendyburd1 said...

I love the 3D effect of chrissie pooh, very nice...I've used photoshop but I don't know HOW she did this, very pretty!

Mikki said...

Wow! those are some really cute backgrounds. I'll have to keep her in mind! ;o)

Amy said...

Very cute background! I have been thinking of having my background designed, so I think I will contact her!! Thanks for the info.

Kristen said...

I am jealous, your blog is so cute!