Friday, October 24, 2008

Spooky!

I haven't worn an actual Halloween costume for the past several years. I've just been buying silly t-shirts to wear instead. I have the most annoying one to wear to my ward's Trunk or Treat tonight and for Halloween as well. It has a flashing, strobe light in it as part of the scene of the shirt. It's sure to give someone a migraine (most likely me). You're welcome all who see it. I do what I can to bring the Halloween Spirit to all. Really, I just love being an evil jerk! Gwahahahaha!

11 comments:

Rebellious Roberts said...

lol cute post!

sorry about the blog hopping!

Mommy Madness said...

You've got to post a pic!

Erin said...

I don't do anything for Halloween. I'm just plain lazy! I would love to see a picture of this shirt though.

Jillene said...

So if said shirt gives ME a headache--my kids are coming home with you!! Mawhaha!!

Bobie said...

I won't be there, but I do hope you give all the kids a migraine then they can all go to bed early!! Mine included.

Kristina P. said...

Or a seizure. But don't worry about it. I'm sure it will be fine.

Brittany said...

Oh, I'm definitely gonna need a picture.

Michelle said...

I'm getting a migraine just thinking about it. lol. You must have to post a picture!!

Rosie and Derek said...

Yes, I want a picture too.
And this is exactly what I do, I won't wear a costume but I try to at least wear a Halloween shirt.

Holly said...

I need a picture!

I could never wear a light...It would hinder my habit of fading into the woodwork.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,