Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've added this to my list of favorite things

Many know that I can't stand lipstick. It makes me feel like my lips are suffocating and causes a panic attack when I wear it. That doesn't mean that I don't like a little color on my lips. My pale face can sometimes use a little lift. I've tried everything under the sun. My make-up bags and purses are filled with glosses galore. I've found some glosses that I enjoy tremendously, but none ever had the right amount of color, coverage lightness and moisturizing to be absolutely and totally satisfying. I was beginning to despair that I would never find something with the right combination of my requirements. I'm despairing no more. I've finally found the answer to years of prayer. I truly feel blessed. I love it. In fact, I love it so much, I think I'm going to go put some on right now.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I feel the exact same way about lipstick and also eye shadow.

This stuff is the bomb!

Jillene said...

As you know I feel the same way about lip stick. But this is something that I will have to try!!

SO said...

I have found gloss that I like but it doesn't seem to last very long. I don't care for lipstick either. I'll have to see if I can find this and give it a go.

Kristina P. said...

I have a hard time with glosses, for some reason. My lips absorb them very quickly, and they give them an orange tint.

Christa said...

This stuff is, essentially, a tinted chapstick. It doesn't absorb or fade quickly.

Kristen said...

I have never tried it but then again I (heart) lipstick.

Rosie and Derek said...

I think I'll have to try to find this, thanks for the tip!

Christa said...

It can be found at Walmart or Target to name a couple of places. It's cheaper at Walmart.

Bobie said...

I use Burt Bee's too, but haven't ever seen the tinted stuff. Hmmmm

Jo said...

I am so going to try this! Thanks for the little review.

kristen said...

I love this stuff, too! Burt's Bees is the best. I'm addicted.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,