Peyton's favorite thing to say is "I want....(fill in the blank)". He's a typical, selfish toddler. ☺
A few things he wants:
- "I want Dad." Of course.
- "I want Grandma." Either one.
- "I want Grandpa." Either one.
- "I want Tyler."
- "I want Cameron."
- "I want Avery." Can't it ever be, "I want Mom"?
- "I want Dora." We have Avery to thank for that.
- "I want ce-we-oh." Cereal. He likes to eat it dry. It's his favorite snack/meal.
- "I want botto." Bottle. Yes. I still let him have a bottle. So what. It's one of the ways I've tried to force him to remain a baby.
- "I want side." Outside. It drives him absolutely crazy that he can't play outside in the same way as his brothers and sister. He thinks he's just as big as them and anything they can do, he can do better.
- "I want jump." The trampoline. He loves being thrown around on it by his brothers and sister.
- "I want sdfljasfhaweoh." Blanket. I can't quite tell what he calls his blanket. He never says it the same way twice, but there's no mistaking what he means when he wants it. If you want to see a meltdown of mythic proportions, you should see what happens when he's upset and we can't find it. It's not pretty.
- "I want nacks." Fruit snacks.
- "I want cacker." Cracker.
- "I want teese." Cheese.
You get the idea. Like I said, he's a typical, selfish toddler. It's always all about him and when he wants something, he wants it RIGHT NOW OR ELSE. He gets that from me.