Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Growing

I'm on another "I'm growing my hair out" kick. The urge to do it hits me just about every 2 years. I get this idea that it will be so fun to have longer hair I can "style". Like, ummm...I don't know. I guess wear up in a bun, or a ponytail. Or....in some other style that looks cute? Beyond that, I really don't know what to do with it when it's longer and so, I end up doing nothing. I am not, however going to let that deter me this time. I'm not going to cave and cut it short again because when I decide to cut it short, I cut it short. I'm going to grow it long and I'm going to style it, darn it!

I really like the free-flowing, wavy, bohemian, long hair look. My hair is naturally curly and wavy and so, I'm assuming it would be an easy look to accomplish. (I probably won't ever try to do it (because I'm lazy and it would most likely look ridiculous on me), but I do like the look.) It's just brushing my shoulders now. I'm well on my way. I have abnormally fast growing hair and if I can remain strong and resist the temptation to cut it, it can be to the middle of my back by the end of the summer. I CAN and I WILL be strong and leave it alone. I WILL NOT CUT MY HAIR!



No comments: