1. She thinks it's very gross to see Ryan & I kiss. (Strange coming from a girl who says she can't wait to get married and kiss her husband. ☺)
2. She thinks Ryan and I don't look anything like we did when we got married. We look waaaaay older.
3. She thought it was totally weird that two of her dad's sisters were so young when we got married. I think she actually said it was "creepy".
4. She thought it was sooooo sweet when Ryan touched my face to brush something away. She asked me, "did you just loooove that he did that!?".
Other observations I made:
1. "Jumper" style dresses were extremely popular in 1998. I think I counted at least 6 women wearing one at our luncheon. Me included.
2. Ryan and I do look different. Although, I wouldn't say that we look waaaaaaay older.
3. Now, I did say that Ryan does look different, but only because he has a goatee now. Other than that fact, he pretty much looks the same. Well, he's maybe gained 5-10 pounds since that day. Me on the other hand....
4. The only thing that looks the same about me is my haircolor.
5. I've come to the conclusion that I don't ever want to have my hair as short as it was then, ever again.
6. I would marry him all over again. ♥
Oh, the memories! It was fun to relive that day.