Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why do I eat these?


I have a love/hate relationship with Fritos Chili Cheese corn chips. I ate them for the first time about 12 years ago. I found them at a small deli I would go to for lunch with friends from work. They sounded like they would be good, so I decided to give them a whirl. I didn't really think that they were that great and I even said, "these really aren't that great, but I can't stop eating them." They were so addictive, I ate the whole bag and for some strange reason they also caused me to crave Cherry Coke as a way to wash them down. I ate the two together for days on end, everyday, for months. Every time I would eat them I would say, "I really don't like these, but I just HAVE to keep eating them." I gradually began to realize how terrible my addiction was. So, I slowly weaned myself off of them and eventually I was going for months at a time in between eating them. Occasionally, I will still buy them. In a convoluted sort of way, I kind of consider them to be a treat for myself. I still think to myself, every time I eat them, "these really aren't that great, but I can't stop eating them."
Images courtesy of Food Mayhem. Sorry about the theft. I didn't realize.

3 comments:

Bobie said...

I can't believe you don;t think they are good. I love 'em. I almost never buy them though. I know I would eat the whole bag. I love chips. Just about anykind will do!! You have to try the Frito honey barbecue twists. Oh my!! YUMMY!!

Lon said...

Christa - We (at www.foodmayhem.com) don't mind that you link-jacked our image, even though we're paying for the bandwidth. However, we would appreciate it if you would attribute credit to us and include a link in your post.

Thanks... - Lon

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,