Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday tunes

In the grand tradition of motherboard, (who I read all the time but have never left a comment for, shame on me) I created a play list of sorts. I turned on my iPod, shook it to give it a little shuffle and these are the 10 songs it came up with for me.

1. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

2. King of Pain - Alanis Morissette from Alanis Unplugged

3. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman - Bryan Adams from the Don Juan DeMarco Soundtrack

4. Die Zauberflote, Opera K 620 - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

5. My Hero - Foo Fighters

6. Fix You - Coldplay

7. Fragile - Sting

8. Respect - Aretha Franklin

9. Good Love Is On The Way - John Mayer

10. The White Tree - London Oratory School Scholars/London Philharmonic Orchestra from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Soundtrack. Mmmmmmm......Viggo.

This post is my own attempt to come out of the blog stalker closet. I haven't linked back to motherboard using her Mr. Linky, but I'm thinking I will leave my first ever comment there today. See, if I can do it, you can too. See below.

*Note: If you've clicked over here from somewhere, you need to read this post. I will be pointing out my excessive neediness and referring back to the post for the next couple of days. Thank you.