Monday, August 17, 2009

They eat us out of house and home

I'm pretty sure once my kids go back to school, my grocery bill will be cut in half. They eat from the time they wake up until they go to bed at night. Non-stop eating machines they are. Once they go back to school, they'll only be able to eat from the time they get home in the afternoon until they go to bed at night. They like to eat breakfast at school and lunch is obviously there too. It's cheaper to pay for them to eat those two meals at school then it is for them to eat at home. I know, I know. I could try to be budget conscious and clip coupons to save money, but I'm really kind of just too lazy for that.

I shudder to think what the bill will be like when they're teenagers.


2 comments:

danamack1 said...

You will need a second job just for money for the groceries when they get to be teenagers LOL then the fun begins

Erin said...

Cute picture! And yeah, my 6 year old is already starting to eat more than me. Yikes!