Friday, January 29, 2010

Alright already

Today, Costco finally talked me into upgrading to an Executive membership.

I checked to see how much I spent during the year when I renewed back in November. The total: $4,700. I didn't think it was possible until I did the math. $4,700 divided by 12 months is $391.66. I know that at least $100 of that is gas. So, it's entirely possible I'm spending $291 a month on food and a few other various things. What can I say? I'm easily seduced by bulk items.

I didn't rush right back to upgrade. I have a stick it to the man attitude and I don't know why, but I felt like I was sticking it to Costco by not doing it. I wasn't going to upgrade just because they said I should. I held out for a couple more months. Until today, because...oh, I don't know. I guess I finally got curious enough to see if I actually do spend enough to earn the refund. So, game on Costco. Game on.

4 comments:

Emm Laurence said...

Good for you! I love Costco. by the way, I LOVE your layout! where can i get one as creative as this?

check out my blog?
www.emmjustlovely.blogspot.com

The Boob Nazi said...

I just got a Costco membership with my parents. It's very exciting.

Kristen said...

It is amazing how much you can spend at that place. I get bugged to up grade but have never considered it, but maybe I should see how much I spend. two boxes of diapers and A bag of dog food I have to get everytime I go. That is $100 right there in those three items.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,