Saturday, January 16, 2010

They're beautiful

Ryan fulfilled a dream of mine when he gave me one of these for Christmas. It is a thing of pure beauty. There was a bit of a learning curve involved for the first couple of weeks. I had to get used to the feel of it, but now it is one of my most prized possessions.


He then surprised me with this. The very first time I used it, I adjusted the temperature to hot and then promptly burned the top of my ear. I thought for sure it was blistered it hurt so bad. I've had to learn to dry my hair with a lighter touch because it literally dries it in about a minute and a half. It gets that hot.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Amen! I don't have a Chi, but I have one like it! I absolutely LOVE it.

Kristina P. said...

I really, really want a new flatiron.