Thursday, September 24, 2009

I don't recommend this


I really don't like this gum and let me tell you why. It starts out kind of sweet and tart at the same time. It's almost like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. The flavor crystals, or micro-bursts, are crunchy in the beginning and then turn slightly minty in flavor. After that, the watermelon flavor mellows out and is mildly sweet. All of that's okay and not what I have a problem with. If it stayed that way, it would be great. What I have a problem with is the fact that it almost melts, for lack of a better word, and does that as soon as the flavor crystals have all been chewed up. It turns into this runny, squishy blob in your mouth. Almost like slime. I can't chew it for more than 5 minutes before it makes me feel gaggy and I have to spit it out. It feels like it's going to slip right down my throat. I don't recommend it and I especially don't recommend that you buy a box with 12, 14 piece packs in it, totaling 168 pieces. Yeah, that's what I did and now I'm stuck with it.

******************************************

Ryan worked really late last night and I almost went totally crazy. I'm always partially crazy, but last night, my kids just about pushed me over the edge. They were being total butts and I was being zero tolerant and or patient. That's all I have to say about that.


*******************************************
What's on the menu today: Salsa Chicken.



10 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the warning.

Zero tolerance. Oh some days.... there is just no tolerance left. It is just worn out, used up and spent.

I love your recipes!

TJ said...

Give it out at Halloween.

The Boob Nazi said...

Ewwwww. Sounds disgusting. Good thing I can't chew gum anyway!

Christa said...

TJ - that is a brilliant idea.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm sorry the picture is so giant.

Kristen said...

I don't like when gum does that either, I guess you could just let your kids eat it.

Jillene said...

Naaaaasty!! That is just sick and wrong--I won't be buying that anytime soon.

Sounds like we were in the same boat last night. If I would have know you were a widower last night too I would have had you all over and they could have played. Next time we better check with each other do we can save our sanity. Good thing I will be gone tonight and tomorrow night to Tina's and Kristen's. Kind of makes up for it--kind of.

Kristina P. said...

Blech!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Ew. that is just nasty. Thanks for the warning. Im not sure I could do the watermelon and mint thing anyway.

Erin said...

Thanks for the warning.

I'm sorry you were a bit crazy last night.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,