Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If you need me, this is where I'll be


Am I looking forward to going? I suppose. I'm a little weird about preparing to travel. I don't like to do it. I would much rather wiggle my nose and have all the packing be done, lickety split. In fact, it would be great if the actual travel time could be taken care of in the same way. Long trips and me don't really get along. I'm kind of thinking that long trips and Peyton won't get along very well either. I'll be happy once we're there. Only then will I allow myself to be excited and have a good time. Yes, I am a little ridiculous at times.

8 comments:

Jillene said...

I really hope that you all have an AMAZING time!! I am super jealous because I LOVE LOVE Disneyland but I just have to keep telling myself--next year, you can wait. UGH!! Be safe and have a blast!! We will get the mail and check the house for you. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Kristina P. said...

I am jealous! We are planning to go in January.

Jules AF said...

Yay Disneyland! Have fun!

Kristen said...

I am going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone who goes to Disneyland: Make sure you take lots and lots of pictures and then come and show them to me when Steve is around and keep saying how much fun it was and that Steve and I should definately take our kids there. Please help me convince him? Have fun, I am jealous... my kids have never been.

Rosie and Derek said...

Hope you have a fantastic trip!!!

The Van V's said...

Have fun!!!!

Just SO said...

Hope you are having a great time! Give Mickey a hug from me.

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

You and I are travelers of the same mind! I hope you had a fantastic time!