Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Future

I caught Peyton playing in the dryer yesterday. I told him to get out and he said, "No! This is a time machine. I need to go to the future!". I tried to talk him out, but he wouldn't listen. So, I had to reach in and pull him out and when I did, he said, "NOOOOOOO! This is a scary world! I can't stay here! I NEED to go to the future!". Again, I don't know where he came from, but with a brother like this, I really shouldn't be surprised. Oh, he cracks me up too!

Did you notice that my signature is back?! Erin at Designer Blogs fixed it for me. (She designed my blog layout over 2 years ago. I've loved it that whole time.) Thanks again, Erin for doing it. I'm at a loss when it comes to stuff like that and probably would have never been able to fix it.

No comments: