Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I think I'm keeping Tylenol and Excedrin in business

I have been having some wicked headaches for the past 2-3 weeks. This happens from time to time. I'll suddenly start getting nasty ones every day and that will last for sometimes up to a month. I HATE it. No over the counter remedy really helps that much. They just take the edge off. I'm pretty sure that I have a high pain threshold, but even I have a breaking point. I'm getting really sick of these. I think the cause this time around is hormonal. I stopped taking the pill because I now have an IUD, I guess Mirena is an IUC, and it's not hormonal. I guess that my body will just have to adjust and adapt. The same thing has happened after having a baby. I did an extensive 2 minute Internet search and found that after having such high hormones during pregnancy and then a sudden drop after birth can cause headaches. Thankfully, things usually return back to normal after a relatively short amount of time. I'm experiencing a strong sense of deja vu. Have I written this before? Sorry if I have. The headaches can sometimes make me more loopy than normal. :0)

4 comments:

Jillene said...

For the past week I have been having horendus headaches. I can't really blame it on hormomes since I haven't had a baby recently and I haven't taken the pill since before Liv was conceived. I really don't know what is wrong with me. Guess I should see a Dr. huh?

I hope your headaches get better soon. I know how you feel--they really suck (especially when you have kids yelling and screaming in your face all day). (0:

Jami said...

I hope you get feeling better. Headaches can really bring you down, I know it does for me. If you ever need a break and need to get some rest send your kids over.

Bobie said...

Excedrin Migraine is my favorite drug of choice. That with a big diet coke (caffeine) takes away my headaches. I'll bring you a Dr Pepper if you think it would help!!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,