Monday, June 16, 2008

When I get bored...

OK. I admit it. I have become a blog stalker. If I have time on my hands, I end up looking at some one's blog, which leads me to another and then another and then another and then another and then another. This usually happens early in the morning before the kids wake up, late at night when I can't sleep, when Ryan's out of town or out late playing basketball. I guess it can happen at anytime. Ryan's in Idaho for the night so I've been stalking for a few reasons. It's late, I can't sleep and well, he's out of town. (You know, everything I've just said, but I usually don't ever need a reason to do it.) He's not here to tell me to go to sleep, so I've been stalking tonight. I know. It's kind of weird and voyeuristic, but I guess that is the nature of the blog.
So, if anyone is here for the same reasons I end up at other blogs (because you get bored and you just can't help it), feel free to leave me a comment. I find it highly entertaining to get to "meet" people from all walks of life.

4 comments:

Bobie said...

I do the same thing.... :)

Rosie and Derek said...

I do this too. :) It's just seeking inspiration for your own blog, right? I love it when I "find" blogs of people that I know, so fun! I especially do this when Derek is out of town and doesn't tell me to go to bed because it's late. It's hard to sleep when he's gone anyway, so I tend to go to bed really late to make sure I'll fall asleep quickly.

Jillene said...

You are so funny!! I have done it too. I don't do it that often but I do do it.

zachsmom said...

I do this also, I am one of bobies friends and I love to read your blog. I am so glad that I am not the only one... You have a beautiful family.