Monday, June 2, 2008

10 hours later

It's about 10 hours since my last post and YEP, I'm still mad. I know that being angry and resentful isn't going to do me, or the primary any good. I just have to work it out for myself. I forgot to mention that I happened to have a PSR with the bishop yesterday afternoon. So, he heard all about it and about all of my other frustrations. He's in total agreement on everything and we are working on changing and fixing the situation. He said he just doesn't know how someone can raise their hand to the square in sacrament or in the temple, agreeing to do something and then not do it. These are sacred covenants that we're talking about and not fulfilling your calling is breaking those covenants. Yes, when you accept a calling you are making a covenant. Raising your hand in sacrament meeting is every bit as important as doing it in the temple. He's told me this before, but I think that after what happened yesterday, he really gets it now. I feel some relief about that. I hope everything can be taken care of in a timely manner.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

I really hope so! You don't need to deal with this crap anymore!! If the Bishop would let me, I would totally take on another calling to help out. Just remember that I will help for as long as I am needed. It has been great being back in Primary even if it's only for 1 hour!

Bobie said...

I hope you get the much needed help you need. Isn't it funny that eveyone wants their kids to have the very best primary teacher, but they don't think they should have to help!!!! Love their logic!!!

Jami said...

I have been there and feel your pain. Primary is the best place to be, I don't understand why people wouldn't jump at the chance to be in there.