Friday, May 30, 2008

Beautiful

"There is only one beautiful child in the world and every mother has it."
Chinese Proverb

I have 4 of the most beautiful children in the world. Everyday I'm struck by just how cute they are. I'm allowed to brag because we all do.:) I know that I've said this before, but they all look like their dad. In different versions, of course. When I was pregnant with Peyton, I kept having dreams that he was a boy and that he would look just like Tyler. Well, he was a boy and he does look like Tyler. There are differences, but sometimes it's like going back in time when I look at him. Avery is the female version of Ryan and Cameron is the exact clone of him. They're all so cute and I love them to death!

4 comments:

Jillene said...

I will have to agree. You do have cute kids. And yes, sorry to say, they all do look like different versions of Ryan (not that that's a bad thing). But just know that I am in the same boat--all of my kids look like Matt. I think Heavenly Father does that for a reason--it is His way of letting the dad's bond with their children (we get to do that through pregnancy and nursing). That is my take on things and I'm stickin' to it! :)

Randy & Rachel said...

Hello Christa, This is Rachel Hink. We hung out alot when you and Ryan were dating. I have really enjoyed catching up on your wonderful life with Ryan and your cute kids. I hope all is well with the both of you.

Bobie said...

Today during sacrament Cameron was chatting with Tyler and he smiled. I thought to myself, oh my gosh, his smile is just like Christa's. So you can take some credit for how adorable your kids are!!!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,