Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No more naps?

Yesterday, Avery did something she's never done before. She opened her bedroom door from the inside. Yikes. She chose the wrong time to do it. I want her to do it when she wakes up in the morning, not in the afternoon when she's supposed to be taking a nap. Yesterday, she was only in there for about 45 minutes. I guess that's at least something. I've known for a long time that she very rarely actually takes a nap. Maybe only 1-2 out of every 7 days days does she sleep. It's just more about the quite time I get. Even if she was in her room playing, at least I still had some time to myself. I could always count on the fact that I would get it because she wouldn't open her door to come out. Has all that changed? I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Bobie said...

I can just hear her saying... "I'm a BIG Girl now", as she opened the door!!