Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Bobie tagged me. So, I guess I can do this. I'm sure you've all noticed I'm not very good at doing the "chain" types of emails. You know, send this to 5 people and then send it back to me so I'll know you really like me. I don't know why. I just don't do it. I guess I'm willing to answer a few questions about Ryan. Just don't think I'll be making a habit of it or something. :0)

1. What is his name? Ryan Eric Hendriksen
2. How long have you been together? It will be 10 years on September 11th
3. How long did you date? 1 week. Yes, you read that right. From May 30th to June 6th when we got engaged.
4. Who eats more? It's hard to say. Ryan's kind of weird about food. He won't eat leftovers. He won't eat similar things too close together (like pizza for lunch and pasta for dinner) and if I tell him what I'm making for dinner, he might not want it. I guess he needs to be surprised. If I just make it and plop it down in front of him, he eats without complaining. I usually put more on his plate than mine and he usually eats all of it. So, I guess that means that he eats more.
5. Who said I love you first? We said it at the same time.
6. Who is taller? Ryan
7. Who sings better? Definitely Ryan. I have a theory that if I sing really loud, it makes me sound better. I try it every Sunday, but it hasn't made me improve.
8. Who is smarter? When it comes to remembering things, Ryan. Other than that I would like to say that we are pretty equally matched.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. Ryan doesn't even know which is the washer and which is the dryer. So, he wouldn't even know where to begin. Plus, I like things done the way I want them done.
10. Who does the dishes? 99% of the time, me. He surprises me every once in a while and will get them done while I'm out somewhere.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
12. Who pays the bills? Me
13. Who mows the lawn? "Ryan" but remember when I said how I like things done the way I want them done. I also like things done when I want them done. Ryan's idea of doing it in a "timely" manner is a little different from mine. So, I usually beat him to it.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me. I've introduced him to both the microwave and the oven/stove. His idea of cooking would be to take the kids to KFC.
15. Who drives when you are together? Ryan
16. Who is more stubborn? It's equal. He would say that I am and I would say that he is. We both refuse to change our minds on this subject. That can make for some interesting times around our house.
17. Who kissed who first? I kissed him. He was way too shy. Once he got the idea, he became very enthusiastic.
18. Who asked who out first? Neither of us really asked. We just decided to "hang out" together on May 30, 1998 and we got engaged on June 6, 1998. Married on September 11, 1998.
19. Who proposed? Ryan. He didn't even have a ring with him at the time. He did happen to have one at home that he bought on a whim one day because it was on sale. (No. It was never meant for someone else.) Most know how I don't like to bother with things that I feel are tedious. I consider ring shopping to be tedious. I told him to bring the ring on over and I would look at it/try it on. It fit right out of the box. Done.
20. Who is more sensitive? What is that supposed to mean? Who is more sensitive! What a stupid question. Oh, I guess that would be me.
21. Who has more friends? I think that we both consider pretty much all of the same people friends. So, I guess it's a tie.
22. Who has more siblings? Ryan: 2 brothers, 4 sisters. Me: 2 brothers.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? Me, but Ryan still thinks that he can make me do things the way he wants me to do them. Never going to happen. Remember the stubborn thing. So, he would say that he wears them.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

I'm glad you did it. Some of your answers really made me laugh--hard!!

Jami said...

It has been very fun getting to know everyone better. I have enjoyed reading your answers.