Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hangin' with my homeys!

My friends and I have developed a tradition of sorts. We have been getting together to go out to lunch and celebrate each of our birthdays. Yesterday 6 of us went out to celebrate 4 birthdays. Tina - March 30, Jami - April 12, Bobie - April 15 & Kristen - April 22. Jillene's birthday is in October and mine is in November. We went to Olive Garden and had a great time hanging out. We all get together fairly often, it's just nice to be able to go without the kids. I feel so lucky to have such great friends who are fun and easy to talk to. I just want to wish them all a happy birthday!
On a side note, I discovered that Bobie grew up in the Granger 12th ward and that my Grandpa Cutler was her bishop while she was a youth. She said that she just loved him and he was so great and kind. Who knew? What a small world this is.

1 comment:

Jillene said...

It is nice to have good friends and time away form the kids! Thanks for being a great friend!!